Friday, April 22, 2011

Coop De Loop!

Sometimes I wonder whether or not my dog Cooper was a human in a former life and carried on some of his past characteristics and skills to his life now. He has a personality of his own. I know everyone says this about their dog, but he has such a huge personality! He opens my door at 7am almost every morning when I am back home and jumps on my bed to wake me up (doesn't matter if the door is closed because he has already learned how to open it by himself).

They say that chimpanzees share most of our genetic makeup, however, because dogs have been with us for so long psychologists are now starting to study them as a model for human social behavior.
I attached this article because I thought it was really interesting...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29895614/ns/technology_and_science-science/

No comments:

Post a Comment