Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What makes Starbucks so Popular?

I just registered a Starbucks gift-card online that my dad gave me around a week ago and I was so excited to hear that I only needed 5 more stars to reach "Green Level" ... 30 for "Gold Level!!"
Everyone says that there is nothing special about Starbucks coffee, but then why does everyone always flock here to get their morning, afternoon, and late-night java fix? Some have even stopped saying the word coffee.. now it's.. "I'm gonna grab a Starbucks." If it was really just regular old coffee, then why do I make the effort to drive all the way over there in the morning even if I have my own coffee a couple steps away from my bed!
They really know how to sell this place.. it has a personality. I come here to study or have a quick "coffee break" with a friend. Not to mention, the new online system where you can collect 'stars' and reach different levels only makes me want to come back even more! (so clever...)

No comments:

Post a Comment