Monday, February 28, 2011

Popsicle Scribblers

These delicious, fun, and delightful pops have been a huge part of my diet! I don't know what makes them so good or fun to eat, but I swear I am addicted to them. Maybe its the little kid inside me that thinks they are "the coolest" popsicle on the market. It tastes almost the same as the the regular ones, but its so much more fun to eat the very tip of the scribbler (orange preferably) and then carefully chew off the sides (green) and then you are left with the yummy middle section ... the red! The best part is the little joke at the end on the stick. These little ingenious popsicles will be staying with me for a long time. I just can't seem to stop buying them... I even start to skip a little when I reach the frozen food section of Kroger...

No comments:

Post a Comment