Sunday, February 20, 2011

view history

After sitting through my creative class I started to think: There are so many ideas I have throughout the day that I can never remember later on... its so frustrating.
But, what if there was a way to click "view history" in your brain and be able to keep track of what exactly you were thinking at a certain point in time. There are so many times when I wonder "why in the world did I think that was okay" or "when was the last time I saw my phone?" I can only imagine what it would be like. The amount of ideas that go through my head could be stored and I could scroll through them whenever I needed something new and fresh! Those times when the same idea keeps running through your mind and you can't get rid of it and all you want to do is MOVE ON! well with "view history" we can be inspired by our past thinking!  I can search my past thoughts and my problems would be solved!!



And what if we could apply this to dreams?!

No comments:

Post a Comment