Monday, February 21, 2011

new age

You know something is off when you hear your 10 year old brother singing the lyrics to "S&M" by Rihanna...
It's a little unnerving to imagine what kids will be exposed to in the next couple of years. Are people going to be walking the streets nude because they believe they have a right to "express themselves?" I mean nude beaches are totally casual these days... no big deal. Next step... "nude cities."
Society has become more accepting of the untraditional... good or bad is up to you to decide.
For one, the way we dress is definitely different...
For the most part, Lady Gaga's choice of style is a little over the top right? Will this be the norm a couple years from now?

  

Almost nothing is to scandalous to promote these days. I remember when I used to sing along to the spice girls and backstreet boys (not too long ago)... songs like "As long as you love me" and "Spice up your life" ... Today were sining along to lyrics like "chains and whips excite me" and "I just had sex." 
Its funny because until you actually think about it, it doesn't phase you. 

 from this to...

No comments:

Post a Comment