Friday, January 28, 2011

like mother, like daughter

                                                 I lose everything,
And ironically the same thing happens to my mom. People say were so much alike its scary. I almost wonder if I grew up learning from her habits or if it was genetically inevitable. What makes people grow up to be like there parents? I know I see traits in my mom that I wish I had, but for some reason we can't pick and choose.
But what if we were able to check little boxes and choose which traits we wanted from our parents and which ones we could live without. What kind of world would we live in? Would people choose the same boxes? I don't know.
In a way,  I kind of like the bad, quirky traits because without them there wouldn't be anyway of appreciating the good.
And maybe that one bad trait you inherited will lead you to great ones, shaping our personality and make us who we are today!

No comments:

Post a Comment