Thursday, January 27, 2011

Will cosmopolitan run out of ideas?


Does every cosmopolitan print almost the same issue every month? I feel like every time I read it the information is all the same, but with a different approach to the writing and a new celebrity on the front cover. The funny thing is there's something about the magazine that always makes me want to get it? And I feel as if its the same for every other woman. I think its because we think were going to find out "THE SECRET"... "how to make your man crave you" or "50 naughty moves your man will love." Except its the same results every time. Disappointment or pure enjoyment from some of the most the outlandish ideas i've ever read. I almost think they are running out of things to say to keep this magazine on the market, so they come up with more and more ridiculous ways to catch your attention. I mean seriously, i feel sorry for the girl who thinks this applies to everyone and tries those new "moves" on a first date. It makes me laugh. Then again, there are some crazy people out there... so who knows the guy might actually like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment